- This event has passed.
April 27 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm£20
With Doe Warnes
‘NO HANDS’ SHIATSU
Look after your thumbs with ‘No Hands’ Shiatsu! Increase your range of skills to incorporate your knees, elbows and forearms.
As shiatsu students and practitioners you will want to take care of your thumbs. Using your knees, elbows and forearms will give you a wide range of skills and resources to draw from for your treatments.
• learn techniques that you can use with confidence that are safe and effective
• practise new techniques to increase your box of ‘tools’
• add to your skills by refining existing techniques
• learn a sequence for prone and supine positions
• recognise how you can add to the quality and depth of your touch
• develop your sensitivity when using knees, elbows and forearms
As well as the above benefits, this is extremely useful if you give many treatments in a day or if you need to give your thumbs a rest.
Register by 25th April please: london@britishschoolofshia
If you require more information, contact Doe: firstname.lastname@example.org